Carol Glasser in Montecito



Houston Designer, Carol Glasser is a first class act!

 Not only is she a talented designer, but one of the nicest ladies I have ever met.
I first saw her work on Cote De Texas blog and fell in love with it...


 I contacted her to see if I could put her work on our blog.

 Not only did she say yes, but she noticed that I lived close by to her new home in Montecito, California and asked if we could meet.


OK, just pinch me.... 


She invited us to see her home.

 Yes, this is where Oprah and Jeff Bridges live, just to mention a few celebs.

 Carol is renovating her new home and working with clients in the area.

  
As we walked up to her gorgeous home, we were greeted with a big hug. 
She has a gift of making you feel right at home.


This is the front of her home.
 Notice the little patio?

It's a perfect setting for sharing a bottle of wine with friends. 
 If I didn't know better, I would of thought I was somewhere in  Europe.





This is the view from the front of  her home. 
 You can see the ocean in the background.
  It is breath taking. 














See what I mean....it's gorgeous! 































 Carol has plans to renovate this little guest house in her backyard.
  After seeing the inside of her home, I have no doubt that it will be amazing! 




















The inside of her home is as gorgeous as the outside. 
She has done an amazing job.
 She has added her artistic touch to every little detail in her lovely home. Sea grass carpet, light natural wood floors and beautiful white plaster walls set the stage.
 I don't want to give too much away....
She is going to send us photos of the inside of her home as soon as she has it photographed.
 I can't wait to show you....
 If you would like to see her work, visit her web-site here..

 Thanks for visiting us,
Julie and Danni



No comments:

Post a Comment