Tis The Season.....



I know this time of year can be a little crazy, but when I stop and focus on whats important I can get a grasp on the busyness that this time of year brings......
and enjoy it so much more......

Here are some of the things I love about the season.....


 


 


Things that sparkle 



 


Cooking with family and friends


 


Purity



 


Elegance 







Entertaining

 




Finding the perfect tree..






Peace to all....





Sharing together






Wearing red........






Simplicity of the season






Joy and good will towards men






Champagne...







A great Chimichurri sauce...






 Home






To be playful








Welcoming others..

 Remember stop and breath! 
Enjoy the simple things..



I hope you have enjoyed my series on tips on blogging, design, online stores and photographing your home. I don't know about you, but I have learned a lot...... I'm always amazed how generous bloggers are with  sharing themselves with others. They are so willing to give others a helping hand.....I'm not sure who I will get next, but I do have some in mind.....

Don't forget to check out the new sales at One Kings Lane here...


Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment