Palm Interiors...

We had a great weekend...
It was beautiful here. 
It was sunny and warm Saturday.  
We spent time with old friends Saturday night...
They had a chef come to the house and he made wonderful appetizers and Sunday we went to brunch with friends and cleaned out the garage...
Well, my husband cleaned out the garage while I made tortilla soup.... 
Yum! 
One of my favorites.
I found these images and wanted to show you....




Dana Lyon is the designer at Palm interiors...I was drawn to her work because it has such a calm and relaxed feel.....


 





Simple, but interesting 















Thoughtful





Artistic



Sophisticated but comfortable 




Livable





Classic and Creative  




and Cozy....
A perfect way to be inspired for the week!







No comments:

Post a Comment