Scarlett's Nursery


This is Scarlett....Our grand baby!
We think she is just the cats meow and yes ......
I'm so Corney, but if you have grandchildren then you know exactly how I feel.... and if you don't..... just wait!
 It's the bomb!




My Daughter in-law and son had these pictures taken of Scarlett by photographer Jennifer Daigle. 



 


This is my favorite....isn't she cute?
This was my dresser when I was a child and than my daughters...
 I actually painted it for my daughter when she was young and now it is Scarlett's. 






My daughter in law, Jennifer Taylor is an interior designer and designed Scarlett's room....Isn't it cute?





 










































































The pig was my sons first stuffed animal... 
























Love this....Daddy's little girl!





 

You can find Jennifer Daigle Photography here..... 






No comments:

Post a Comment