Coral Inspirations.


Sometimes when I need to gather ideas and I'm stuck creatively speaking..... 
I go to some of my favorite shops where the displays are inspiring.. .


 


This is at the Agoura Antique store....
If you have been following my blog for sometime.......
 you might have remembered me writing about this fabulous store..

























This is a store in Orange county in the SoHo shopping center.... 






I'm always using corals in my displays for my own home and clients. 
They are perfect....
They don't have to be watered and they don't die.



 








 
Here is another great way to bring in color....
display beautiful rocks...



 



This is a lamp I found at an estate sale....
actually there are two of them....
 I did have to take them to be rewired.

 I love using vintage lighting......
 It's one way to add unique items to your home.

They look fantastic.....

 


I'm still looking for a new shade but this one is fine for now.










This is the entryway piece I found at an antique store... 
The doors had carvings of flowers on them and I didn't like them so I filled it in with wood filler and repainted them. 

They are still wet and that's why the doors are slightly open.
 I still need to put a coat of wax on.

 
 

 Notice my vintage lamps....
I'm still looking for something to go on the right to replace the purple coral.
 I found these binoculars in my closet.... 
but there not quite right....the coral might be better.

I'll keep my eyes open for something else.
It needs something that has a natural color to balance the basket. 

Also....
Our little dog, Fe Fe is doing better. 
Were not sure what the deal is but she is eating  better.  
We did find out that my son had given her a chicken drumstick to chew on....
He didn't have a clue that was a no no..... 
Were not sure that is what did it, but time will tell.
That's all for now, 
Julie 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment