Fabric up date.....



I've been so crazy busy with life these days....
Sometimes it feels like I'm on a merry  go round....
Do you ever feel that way?

 I have been working on a few projects and wanted to show you some fabric samples that I put together.... 
The blue and white grouping is for a bedroom that I'm working on. 

You should see my living room....all of these fabrics are spread out all over...

Thank God my hubby is easy going....


 




 

This grouping is for a clients living room. 
The floral will be for drapes. 
I love this combo and it came together so easy....



 

I have been working on this grouping and just can't get the feel I want....
I showed you fabric for this family room on the last post.
 I just can't find the right fabric.....
She wants to use grays, creams and orange....
I found tons of gorgeous fabric in grays and mustard's...
but this combo has been tough... 

I have all the furniture picked out...its these silly pillows that are giving me a pain in the you know what.
The kitchen is gutted and their starting to put the new cabinets in.
 I will show you pictures next week....
I'm leaving for a couple of days so I won't be posting until next week.....
I will be posting with a group of bloggers on our dream home...

Have a great week.....
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment