Robert Allen fabric and New Blue Jars....


Remember that ratty chair I bought at an estate sale.....
Well, I finally got it reupholstered and painted.
I know...... its about time! 
Its been so long you probably don't remember it.






 

It brought some life into my dinning room... it added the depth and drama it needed.








 

The fabric is from Robert Allen. 











This is the before look.... notice the pumpkins!













I also found some new antique jars.  The one in the back is my newest one.





 

And the one on the right is the other new one...
I love it! 










I'm still looking for one more to replace the larger one...
its OK, but its just a cheap one that I found at a local store and I love the vintage jars....






 I'm looking for fabric for pillows and drapery for a clients family room.....

I just got these in the mail....boy, sometimes the fabric looks so different online...

I ordered them through Duralee fabrics.

I'm still going to look for more fabric...

 I'm not quite satisfied with what I have.




 

This is the same fabric but in another color.
What do you think about this color combo?

 One of the linens will go on the sofa and the chair fabric sample is on order.  We started demo on the kitchen...I will get some pictures next week to show you.....Have a great weekend...
Julie




 

No comments:

Post a Comment