Art and Artist Kerry Steele



I have been an artist all of my life....

My Mother put an art brush in my hand as early as I can remember....


Everything I read and touch becomes visual......

 it was natural for me to go into designing interiors...

can see pictures in my mind of what things will look like before it becomes reality....

CLICK, CLICK!

 My mind takes a picture like a camera.... 

are you visual and do you do that?




 



Art makes such a statement...

especially the real MC Coy....

every room needs art and if you can afford the real deal... 

by George.. buy it!


 I love Kerry Steele s art work....

she has her own style and palette...
 it is fresh, pretty and original....




(Gary Riggs)


Wouldn't the piece above look great in this room...














This too...








 
(Candice Cavenaugh) 




 I don't know who the artist is in this image..but it does make a statement..

 Kerry s art would look great in a space like this also....





 

(Kenneth Brown)



A home with tall ceilings needs a large piece of art to balance the height of the wall...


If you have high ceilings and walls.....
don't be afraid to put a statement piece on them..

take advantage of it....


by the way....


I love the chandelier that Kenneth Brown used in the picture above.....







 There's something about original art that is so special... 


The artist pours their heart and soul into every piece......


I love that...


it becomes something they have created and birthed..... yes, birthed....


it is a part of them and a gift to you.


If you would like to see more of Kerry s art.. 
go here...and her web-site here...

and Jennifer at the Pink Pagoda Blog has a post on Kerry's art...the post shows some great pieces
go here

I hope you visit them and see more of this talented artist!


Thanks for stopping by,
Julie 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment