Clients Living Room Rug...



Hello everyone....hope you had a wonderful weekend.....

we had a great weekend with friends....

and

I'm so excited about these rugs by Jaipur... 

they go perfect with my clients living room....

they are made out of wool and they are gorgeous! 

They are from the Highlanders collection




I like the sample on the top right the best....

the sample on the bottom is OK...but I'm not sure until I see it in my clients home....

which one do you like?






These rugs are beautiful too...they are from the Himalaya Collection

they are a natural jute mixed with a soft fabric weave...and they are soft to the touch....gave it the old foot touch!



























Some patterns have color weaved through that are available in the same collection...
you can see a peek of the blue in the next image......






























Do you notice that the one gold fabric and the rug have the same pattern....


I love when that happens.... 

when it all comes together....

We have started to order our furniture and the fabrics for the pillows....

cant wait to see everything together....


I got a little out of order with my posts....

I try to post every Monday and Friday...but this week I will post next Monday..

hope to see ya then...
Julie












No comments:

Post a Comment