Trad Home Spring....



Have you seen the Trad Home Spring 2013 magazine........
if you haven't...
you gotta take a look here....
there are so many young talented designers....
and here are some of my favorites...






This first home is designed by Taylor Borsari...
the home is located on Coronado Island in California...
If you have been visiting my blog for a while you know that I'm very fond of this look...






I've been trying to add more and more of this look into my home...

but it takes patience.... cash.... and remember  the hubby and I have been talking about moving into a smaller home in the next couple of years....

it's hard to know what to buy not knowing where we will be....




I love how it looks gathered...and not shopped all at one time..
if that makes any sense.. 








This room was designed by Julie Goldman...love all the color.....and the navy sofa!










They're saying color is back....whoever they are! Do you think we will be seeing color at Restoration Hardware...
Oh...I hope so... 









Here's the same image with out the arrows...






(Heather Garret)


Love the ghost chair...and the wallpaper...





Heather Garrett, designed this home....
I love her choice in a rug for this contemporary home....
it makes it interesting and gives it some pizazz...

talk about pizazz...
do you have any crazy fun plans this Memorial weekend? 
We are staying home and visiting with friends...and that sounds so good to me! 
Have a great weekend..
Julie




Karen R. Millet took the photos for Taylor Borsari  and Michael Garland for Julie Goldman 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment