Eliza Gatfield





As I'm looking at these images and wishing I was in this breakfast room staring at the boats in the harbor....

I realized that I need a little break...







This home belongs to Eliza Gatfield and I love her relaxed style...

 The different fabrics she used in the drapes
and the patterns in the pillows coordinate so well...

I would love to wake up to this view...








 
 I'm craving for a little time on an island somewhere... far... far... away...













I don't have any plans but I'm going to try to have some down time...

OK..who am I trying to kid?

Do you really think I'm going to be able to relax at home? 










We don't have anything planned this summer

and we usually fly by the seat of our pants...


so who knows where and when we will go away...










I wish Eliza would invite me to stay in her beautiful home....

wouldn't that be nice?

How would you decorate your home away from home? 
Would you have a theme or would it be a relaxed style...like Eliza's...




I bet you'll never guess...but I'm taking a little blogging break...
I'll be back in a week or so....
Julie








Images from Traditional Home
Photos by Bruce Buck
Designer, Eliza Gatfield 





No comments:

Post a Comment