Custom Pillows and Little Details....

Les Indiennes


I love adding custom pillows to my home....

I don't mind spending the extra money to have the custom look...
it also saves me time and energy in the long run........




A home is like an outfit....

you got to add the bling to make it look fabulous....

Jeans are jeans...

but look how she added the jacket and the necklace....

Wa La...

now it makes a statement...

a home is the same way...



This is a picture of my side table in my living room....

I like using some vintage or antique finds....

My lamp is made out of an antique ginger jar and I also like using coral in my vignettes.... it adds a natural element that I love...






I was playing around with different vignettes.. 
























I think I like this one the best...




Here's my little secret about pillows..........


I buy cheap pillows for my family room that we lay our heads on and we use them every day.....

 but I also have a set of custom pillows that I put out for company....

they're stored close by so they're handy to grab...


that way I always have beautiful pillows when guests come over...

when your cheap pillows need to be replaced.... you just go to HomeGoods and buy another pair...
and your custom pillows are still perfect!


Thanks for stopping by.....
Julie 




No comments:

Post a Comment