Jaipur Rugs





When I first saw this room by designer....

 Windsor Smith....

 I fell in looove with the rug.....
the colors are beautiful...

SHOOT... 

what am I talking about....

the room is gorgeous!














I'm not sure if this is the same rug... but this one is by Jaipur...

it has the same feel...









I would love to see these rugs in person...

they look so pretty... 











I always like to bring a rug home or have a sample of the rug and try it in my home.... 

rugs can be a little tricky......
it might not look the same as it it did in the store... 























The lighting in your own home can be different than the stores... 
 it could affect the color and look completely different when you get it home...








A lot of companys will loan you the rug or let you buy it and return it the next day....



I have also been able to get samples from company's...

Another good idea is to bring your fabrics with you and place them on the rug so you can see if the tones are the same....

Thanks for stopping by, 
Julie









No comments:

Post a Comment