Plates and a Bit Eclectic



Do you remember those black and white plates I found? 
 Well, I found a spot in my kitchen for them...
Not the best place for taking pictures... 

But.. 
so many of you wanted to see where I was going to hang them....

 



 I had friends over for dinner and bought these pretty Sun flowers and put them in one of my jars......




 


I was going through my files and found this picture of my dinning room table all spiffed up for a dinner party....

I know this picture is a little out of left field...

It was taken last year in October...







I also found this image of my blue and white pot with hydrangeas...

One of my favorite flowers...

Who knows when it was taken...

It could of been last summer...
Like I said...

This post is a little bit eclectic... 











No comments:

Post a Comment