A Bamboo Dresser



Those of you who have been following my blog  know that I love the look of Bamboo or British Colonial design .








The British Colonial style has a blend of Asian, African and Indian motifs to create the look....







My favorite pieces are when they're painted black.



 







The floors are covered with sisal or reed mats.







It can have a beachy feel







It looks great mixed with blue and white. 









  Or painted gold like this Ralph
Lauren piece.... Ooh La La!









It can be a tad Eclectic.... 










It can be sophisticated and dressed up like this chair by Thibaut's..






 
Or casual!








This is the vintage piece I ran into at the thrift store....she needs a little love and new handles, but she is now mine! 





Do you think it could look like this piece from Noir Furniture?






 If I would of been smart and had the time.... 

I should of joined Linda's One Room Challenge... 

This baby could of been done in 6 weeks and could of been sitting in a redesigned room...

Oh Well....
like they say...next time! 


Check out her blog Calling it home...


All of these items are on my Pinterest Board, Bamboo....it will lead you back to the source.. 














No comments:

Post a Comment