A Bridal Shower




I had a bridal shower at my house on Saturday for one of my daughters friends....
We decorated the tables with white pumpkins, hydrangeas and roses.....




It was such a beautiful day...the weather was perfect!













We also added pomegranates..





All of the bridesmaids...10 of them.... brought salads and breads....they were all so helpful!





They cleaned up all the dishes and put all the tables away...I was so impressed with this group of girls...they were so willing to help... 




My daughter made the sign...isn't it cute? 



The bride and groom to be





This is my daughter with the bride to be...
Then on Sunday I got the flu....yes...the flu!
Shoot...
I'm still in bed trying to recover...
I hope you don't get it...it's the pits!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment