A Fall Table and White Pumpkins



I put this little arrangement together to show you what my daughter and I have been up to..

We have been making these silverware holders for our flea boutique that's in November...

It's been a fun project for my daughter and I to do together.







They're all a tad different...

We took antique round appliques and we put them on the front....









Were selling these runners too.. 










I love using Cinderella white pumpkins for a Fall table-scape.... 











White pumpkins can be mixed with so many different things and look great....

The roses are from my garden, but it would be gorgeous with orange and yellow roses too. 















I also like using black and white plates...

They can be mixed with so many different elements and colors...



























It would of been nice if I would of remembered the candle!


 Oh Well!




I've been so busy this week getting ready for our boutique and I have had a lot of last minute details on clients homes.....

I know...

I have to get pictures to show you...

I'm trying!

 YA...ya... ya....

Less lip and more action! 

Right!










No comments:

Post a Comment