Blue Spa Colors

(El Mueble)




I survived the boutique that my daughter and I participated in....

Boy...

that was a lot of work....but fun! 

It was worth all the hard work just to be able to be with my daughter...





(El Mueble)




She is so creative and fun to work with...
She has become a beautiful women...








( El Mueble) 





I love this blue spa color...

 I have two clients that Ive been pulling fabric for in this color palette...













It has a soothing feel.....

I adore this old pine table that Carol Glasser 
used with these gorgeous jars...








Janet Simon
















The Iron Gate...this image and the one below...
























So pretty! 









Sarah Richardson now has a line of fabric 
with these soft pretty colors for Kravet.... 










Do you remember when she had her first show on H.G.T.V? 
 She looked like she was 12...and now look at her...
Shes come along way! 













No comments:

Post a Comment