Decor Jewelry....

Elli


I'm leaving Thursday for a photo shoot and have been shopping trying to find unique pieces... 

I've also been busy finishing up several clients homes...
Adding little details to bring their homes to life...

Its like adding the jewelry to an outfit....
It gives the room personality!

The photo above has shells in a silver dish to create interest.




Bobby Mcalpine



I love this shot...
The chandelier sets it off...
There are so many unique pieces... 
but... 
are those potatoes in the dish? 









The Ivy House Tumbler



Look at all the decor Jewelry in this room... 










Masseria Potenti




A simple collection of beautiful glass bottles makes a wonderful statement... 










And on the random side of things...

I bought this coffee table for my living room...
I should get it next week...
I can't wait! 
 Hope you have a great week...
Julie







No comments:

Post a Comment