Pink and Lace-y

(Houzz and on my Pinterest)


 

Oh my gosh...
I have re-written this post a hundred times...
Ive gone from Valentines day, love songs, quotes to poems...
to sharing things I love that are pink, lace-y and...feminine.







(Ana Rosa Tumbler)




I love getting flowers ...they look beautiful in every room.













(John Robshaw)


I love when a room is creative and has a Bohemian feel...
18 patterns in one room....
If I counted right. 
Shoot, have you ever tried 18 patterns...this is not easy to pull off!















Chanel...lovely anytime!














 Patina... 













Soft and feminine vignettes..









Dominos.com

 


  Antique looking Rugs 











(On my Pinterest)


I have always loved this look and I don't own anything like it...











(On my Pinterest)



An antique blue cupboard.... 











(On my Pinterest)


So pretty! 














Nature in the pink!










(On my Pinterest)



Dark Chocolate.... 








(On my Pinterest)



  Love poems....

We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe


 
 The pleasure of love is in loving. We are happier in the passion we feel than in that we inspire..
-Francois De La Rochefoucauld




All you need is love. 
-Lennon and McCartney










I just bought this antique clock for a client and we love it! 


What are somethings you love and what are you doing to celebrate Valentines Day?







No comments:

Post a Comment