Bohemian Vintage





I have been attracted to vintage bohemian style all my life and its a style I never get sick of....

My daughter has a love for it also...
I guess we are hippies at heart...





Black Spiro 




Inlaid anything  makes my heart skip a beat..







 
Blackband Interiors




I love black chairs and a style that is casual...






 





Now this shirt and sun glasses....right out of the 70s....
My name is all over this number!










Here are some of my fun things I have found...













This box was a HomeGoods find, but it was perfect for my tray... 











I couldn't decide which image I liked so I put all of them up... 











The belts are so cool...
The buckles are real silver...
The natural belt to the right is a wrap belt and it looks like it could be from the Ralph Lauren collection..










The scarf is drop dead gorgeous... 











I'm not sure what I'm going to wear the necklace with, but I fell in love with it...
Maybe I'll put it in a bowl for display..









This is the other belt... 











A beautiful chain of coral








and my hippie top.... 











I found two of these lamps...

They have to go to the lamp store for harps...

I love finding things that you don't see everyday...

Those are the items that make your home look unique and gives it a collected look... 

A style that represents you... 

Have you run into anything that stopped you in your tracks and you had to buy it?








No comments:

Post a Comment