Model Homes in Orange County and Shopping


I went through some model homes
while I was in Orange County ....

   
One of my favorite things to do...

They had some great ideas...










 This was one large ottoman.. 














The backyards were small, but great for entertaining... 












I love this idea of a step down seating area...












This was a courtyard in the center of the house...













One of my favorite chairs....
Its made by Noir...



 


Ya know...
 I'm not a fan of flat screens on the wall...

Someone has got to design a television that looks pretty...

It's not just about function...

I'm sure my husband will be rolling his eyes over this one... 
























While I was shopping in Orange county I saw this  adorable chair at Crate and Barrel...
I believe they were $399.00 each.








I like the gray and white chair better...

 





It was fun to see my sons beer at the market in Orange County...
I'm sure people were wondering why this crazy women was taking pictures of beer and all excited about it...
It all comes down to one thing...

PROUD MAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment