Summerland and a Birthday Lunch




I just celebrated my birthday with my daughter and daughter-in-law up in Summerland.  





We visited some of the cute little shops...
This was at Botanik, one of my favorites..



 


We also went to an area called Santa Clause Lane and had lunch... 




I loved these big pots... 





 





 We had lunch at the cutest restaurant...

It was the perfect place to eat with my grand-daughter...








 She was entertained by the birds and had fun playing in the water fountain...

Isn't she cute? 







It was so relaxing sitting out in the garden and enjoying the day... 









Here's the family...
My daughter and I, my daughter in-law and my cute grand- daughter...
My daughter is 4 months pregnant and she is just starting to show...... 








There's nothing better than a day with the girls!





No comments:

Post a Comment