A Cottage Side Table



It's gorgeous here today and I love this time of year.
I took Monday off to clean out my house...

I'm not one that's into spring cleaning and scheduling it into my life...but this is a have to do project!
I have two mattresses in my hallway and a mess of other things that will be going to my husband's studio...
It's going up for sell and I have to stage it... 


But, I wanted to share with you some styles that I'm loving....

Joni over at Cote De Texas showed this image on her blog...
I have always loved this shape of a table and I love the floral chintz....






Phoebe Howard uses this shape of table often in her designs, but it's not as rustic..














I would love to add it to a room with this fabric by Thibaut.. 

















I'm thinking of where could I use this table!

Love how it looks in Nicky Haslams window..

If you want to see more of his work check out Cote De Texas Blog... 




( Thibaut)


It would be pretty to add the table into a room like this one too...


Do you ever see something that just makes you smile and you just gotta have it?


I'm exhausted from cleaning all day and were going out to dinner...so Ive gotta go!


Have a great week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment