Blue and White Tablescape...



We had some friends over for dinner and my new 

pot was the center of attention until I became 

allergic to the flowers...

Lesson learned..

I will use flowers that don't have a strong smell at 

the dinner table! 

By the way...

I use non smelling candles to...

If they are too scented they can clash with the smell of the food... 

And.... 
you don't want that!









I used my blue and white Spode dishes and every plate was different...


  I like using different patterns of china at my table.....









I find it refreshing and some what rebellious. 





























Even the place-mats were different... 


The two mats at the head of the table were different from the four on the side...













This is the view from my dining room...

Don't you think the flowers are beautiful! 

I love this time of year...

Well, any who...

I'm looking for a small table to use with this 

vintage set of chairs....

A friend of mine had the 

pillow made for me in India...

I love it because the pattern is going sideways and she was so sweet to bring it back with her from India...

Like I said...

A little rebellious at times! 

Hope you had a wonderful Mothers day...

Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment