Rooms and Gardens in Santa Barbara

Hello there!
It's been a long time since I've written a post. Thank you to all my blog friends who helped keep TG alive during my time off.
I appreciate all of you so much!
As far as an update goes.. my dad is on Hospice and is very ill.
Its been very difficult..

In spite of this difficult time, there has been much to rejoice about.
 My daughter is due with her first child in 2 weeks, and my son is expecting their second daughter!


I recently went up to Santa Barbara to celebrate a girlfriends birthday, and of course, we had to stop by my favorite store, Rooms and Gardens. It has a beach-ie California feel that I love

We walked in and my girlfriend said, "Julie! It's like we walked into your home!"
 Of course I took this as a major compliment!
 I could buy everything in this store.

I want to put these chairs in my family room. Aren't the nail heads a great detail?








I would love to know who manufactured this table!









Loved all the blue and white pottery!





In the midst of all the blues and whites, this floral linen chair stood out...it was adorable!

I would like to thank you all again for your patience in my absence.
Under the circumstances I will be having some more guests posts.

Hope you all have a wonderful upcoming weekend and thank you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment