The Circle of Life....



As I see my husbands eyes and my moms smile in my children and grandchildren...

I think of the generations that were here before me and what was passed down from one to another....
We pass on our traditions, our stories...and our love to the next generation...


Meet our newest little bundle...

 Rose Holland, 5 pounds 9 oz...






This is our other little queen bee...

Scarlet






Rose was born on a Wednesday and my Dad died on Thursday...


If you've been reading my blog... 

you know that my dad had been sick for a couple of years....
He had Cancer and Alzheimer. 

It's one of the most devastating illness I've seen..
To watch my dad  deteriorate from this illness was very hard.....

He was a bright man.....
he had a degree in computer science....

He could figure out how to do almost anything and near the end he couldn't flip on a light switch..
so sad!






Good by Daddy...

I love you and will miss you.

Ocean
 (Where Feet May Fail)"



You call me out upon the waters
The great unknown where feet may fail
And there I find You in the mystery
In oceans deep my faith will stand


I will call upon Your Name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine


Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and You won't start now


Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me

Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Saviour


I will call upon Your Name
Keep my eyes above the waves
My soul will rest in Your embrace
I am Yours and You are mine.


Share on www.amazonI will be taking a break from blogging...

I'm going to take sometime off to be with family and hold that little Rose as much as I can! 
Thank you for your patience..
I will try to have some guest posts while I'm gone.. 
Thanks,
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment