A Cottage Feel



I'm designing a living and dining room for the nicest couple...The husband wants to walk into his home and see something very different from what he has now. The wife loves a cottage feel...They want to use red, blue and white...we added wainscoting and are painting the room white. I just had paint samples made and I will let you know the name of the color we choose.



Were going to use this chair, but its going to be stained a dark walnut almost an ebony color. 







This is the chair fabric from Kravet











R.L. fabric for pillows







 fabric for pillows.







This will also be a pillow fabric.







I love this picture for the entry way







The entry is going to have a red side table. I would like to use ginger jar blue and white lamps and the picture above.







This is the coffee table from CFC

I will show you some up-dates soon.
Thanks for stopping by..

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment