Client Up-Date


Hi there...I was thinking about all of you and  thought I would share what I've been up to.....
I was at HomeGoods today and saw these great pillows...
I'm trying to get into the mood for Fall, but it's 70 degrees here and I'm still in sandals and short skirts...the last thing I'm thinking about is putting on a sweater and lighting a fire...but I'm trying to get into the swing of Fall!


I thought I would share with you one of the projects I've been working on..This is an image of my clients home before we started....notice the two windows...the one on the right has a double window?




We took out this wall and we added another window above to create balance with the larger window on the other side of the room.





Here is the after picture...it opens up the whole room and you can see a glimpse of the window we added to the right.




We added the wainscoting and were going to paint it white...I've been having paint samples made to see which color looks best...I did try White dove, but to creamy...
I have also been choosing a table top paint sample for a custom dining table I am having made for this client...

I will show you that soon.



This is our inspiration photo...
The wood walls should be done within two weeks and than the painting will start. OK..so I'm going to go buy some pumpkins and try to imagine what it feels like to have a Fall!






No comments:

Post a Comment