Great Displays..




Agoura Antique mall has the best displays... 

Every display is interesting and intriguing! 
It's one of my go-to places for inspiration.




You know how I love coral...

I always use coral in my clients homes...A piece of coral laid on a book always looks good.



I went back to buy this chandelier..but it was sold....DARN!





I thought these coral trays would look great hanging on a wall... this would be an easy DIY project...

Find vintage metal trays and paint them...I guess you could also decoupage them...
Do people decoupage anymore?
Don't you love it...
I'll come up with ideas and you all can do the work! 
I know what your thinking...
What's that all about!
I guess I'm a little lazy when it comes to the DIY thing..I use to have more time for arts and crafts and loved doing them, but I've had to find other ways to be creative that fit into this season of life...
I do miss it though! 







I wish I would of have taken a better picture of this table...look at the base...pretty cool...right?





I liked this chandelier..it looks like Aiden Gray, but I'm not sure who manufactures it..








Well I hope you enjoyed the tour of Agoura Antique mall...

Lets talk soon..
OK!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment