Living room up date



I thought I would show you my new tables and candelabra...there not really new....but I'm a little late in posting and sharing them with you...the coffee table is from Bliss and I found my side table at an antique store..the top is marble...





Some of these pillows were used to stage our studio...the new owners want to buy the furniture and accessories so I'm going to have new ones made... 
Oh darn! 
Just kidding..
I love it...
I'm always changing things up!






The vintage door has been sold to a client...





I got my Candelabra from Aiden Gray...
I know..this picture isn't the best... Sorry!







I love my dog... but she peed on my rug...don't you love it? 
I wasn't very happy with her! 
I have tried everything to clean it and get rid of the smell..
I even put a bounce sheet under the cowhide to see if it would take the smell away... but I still get a whiff of it every once in awhile...
 I'm going to have to replace the rug...
Its time anyways...
I've had the cowhide for awhile and I would like to add more color... Now, just to find one that I love and to fit my budget...that always makes it a little challenging!
Thanks for stopping by...
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment