O.R.C. Up-Date






I can't believe its already Thursday and we are going into our 3rd week participating in the One Room Challenge...






I got the little pillows back and I thought they came out so cute...






And the pillows for the sofa are done..

The one at the bottom is my old pillow...

I've been trying to find a fabric that has  true red with blue and white...

The reds that are being shown right now are more of a orange red or pink red...

I have a feeling its going to take awhile to find...
Patience I guess...

Not my strongest virtue!

These are the larger pillows for the sofa..

The ottoman is being recovered and hopefully will be done in a week and my sofa should be delivered Saturday...I hope!

I still need accessories, but all I saw was  Pumpkins and Christmas decorations when I went shopping...
Yikes!

Wish me luck!
Don't forget to check out the other bloggers participating here

P.S.  I just got an email from the sofa company...my sofa wont be delivered until the 24th..

SHOOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment