The Six Week Challenge..


Oh my gosh....

its been busy and we are only half way through the week...
Thank God I'm not doing a gigantic redo....
For those of you who don't know, I'm following along with The One Room Challenge...ORC..I have 5 weeks left to complete the redo of my family room...









The chair pads are done and I love how they look!







I'm replacing my old island with this one....I found  it at an antique store...it has a marble top!
I fell in love with it!
The marble has a patina feel..in other words, its been used, but it has character and I love it!



This ottoman belongs to my dog, she sleeps on it...really! 

That same dog that has peed on my drapes...
You can see who rules my house!
The ottoman with a chair that I gave away a couple of years ago....when company comes over I have my hubby put it in the garage...I do have some blue and white pin striped fabric I could recover it with or I could look for a new fabric...
I know...
I only have 5 weeks left!
I know...get with the program..

Right!

This is what were sitting on now...
I moved these chairs into the family room from the living room....you saw the blue sofa in the first post, which we brought to my husbands studio to help sell it...

You can read about that here ...
I had bought a tan sofa and sold it to a client...so now I'm waiting for the new one to arrive...

I'm sure that was a little confusing! 



I will show you the up- dates next Thursday....
Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment