Clients Wainscoting



I survived the O.R.C. and I'm so glad things are back to normal....

It was a great way to get my family room done....or at least for now! 


I wanted to share an up-date on the project I'm working on...its been a lot of fun...
The colors and the fabrics are some of my favorites....
The Ralph Lauren in the middle is for the dining room chairs and a pillow for the sofa...
The blue fabric on the right and the stripes are also for pillows...
The red leaf pattern will go on two chairs in the living room and the blue fabric at the top left will be for an ottoman..



The white fabric with the leaf print will be for  drapery...





This and the one below are before shots...we took the wall down behind the chair.







This is what it looks like now...we have a new chandelier coming..its from Aiden Gray...

I can't wait to see it!



The entry way piece will be painted the same color as the walls and go into the living room.
 I wanted it to look like it was a built in display area..


This is what the entry way looks like now


This is the living room and part of the entry way piece that will go against the wall....we took the doors off so my client could display items.




We added a window above this one...it lets in so much light and now balances with the other window.

New window...







Inspiration image




We are using this chair but stained in a dark walnut...almost black.



This will go on the chairs...the wood floors will start this week and the furniture has been ordered....were just hoping it will be done for Christmas..
Our fingers are crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment