ORC REVEAL!



I can't believe I got this done in time....
If some of you don't know, I joined the One Room Challenge ...
I had 6 weeks to redecorate a room...
Linda from Calling it Home Blog came up with this idea and its become quite a thing!
 You can check out the other bloggers who participated here.






I bought a new sofa, new pillows and reupholstered my ottoman....
My lamps are vintage and so is much of the pottery...the flag is also vintage...my husband had it framed for me....its missing two states...its so cool!
 It's a little big for the area...but we love it!






The lanterns in the back are new and so is this vintage porcelain vase. 

The little blue jar is from Anthro.
 The pillow on the left is a Robert Allen fabric and the right is a Ralph Lauren.














This space was a challenge...anything but white looked to busy...







This is my new table and chair pads....
The vintage pot in the middle is a porcelain piece that I love.  

















Unfortunately I still have tile!
Someday I'll redo the whole kitchen.







I found this island at an antique store...I didn't do a thing to it...I decided to leave the worn patina and marble alone.





I hope you enjoyed the tour of my family room and kitchen.... 
 If you want to see the before pictures check out week one here, week two here, week three here, week four here and  week five here.

Also..
Don't forget to check out Linda's blog, Calling it Home....you can see all the other bloggers who  participated here.




No comments:

Post a Comment